Leaving on a fast train!...to FL!

My sister Tina asked me to do a special photo shoot for her and her new Florida guy Nick!...I agreed because they are very beautiful people and I could really test myself with this shoot…really show off my skills…I had them meet me in the stockyards…I felt that would be a great place to bring a little Florida to Texas…As you know it was very cold outside…many times Tina wanted to quit on me but I would not have it…I had a vision!…Tina and Nick were great sports and I hope they are pleased with the outcome…
One thing that has been on my mind is whether or not my beautiful sister…my closest friend would leave me for the BIG FL again…I am very sad about the whole situation and decided that I would use her shoot to express my concerns and emotions on film…so…these first shots are of Tina leaving me again…I call these pics…LEAVING ON A FAST TRAIN…and I included almost every other pic from the shoot because I just couldn’t choose the very best ones…