
Yesterday I had the privilege of photographing Maxwell Cruise Woerner...born March 3, 2009...he is cute as a button and let me torture him to get some amazing shots...I got so many wonderful photographs but there is only so much room on this blog...little Max's parents thankfully allowed me to share some of them with you...please enjoy some of my very favorites...




Max's room is so sweet...It is a cute little golf theme because his daddy loves the game...There
is a golf course painted around the bottom of the wall with this amazing alligator...and then crafty Jessica (Max's mommy) has a framed shadow box of letters that her family members wrote to Max before he was born...when I saw them I wanted to cry...what a special gift for him one day when he is older to read and know how much he was and is loved...

is a golf course painted around the bottom of the wall with this amazing alligator...and then crafty Jessica (Max's mommy) has a framed shadow box of letters that her family members wrote to Max before he was born...when I saw them I wanted to cry...what a special gift for him one day when he is older to read and know how much he was and is loved...





