What do you think?

I have always admired my mother’s bathing beauties posters that hang in her bathroom from the 1920’s and 30’s…recently one of my good friends started talking about these parties where girls dress up in vintage wear , with hair did and makeup painted on and then are photographed…it sounded like a lot of fun…I don’t have time for parties but the the idea of a shoot started to form in my mind…then my mom and grandmother went to a tea room…which we sometimes do…in an antique mall…I found this 1940’s style swim suit…red, white, and blue…it was so super cute and my mind began to turn even more…the idea to do a very cute, classy, and most important fun pinup shoot came to be…I chose my sister Tina as my model for the practice run…not just because she is gorgeous but because I could really play with what I can do…I think for my first time they turned out pretty good…I will prob work on more but here are some of my favorite ones…what do you think?…