Welcome to Photos by Jennifer Matlock 2010

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! I hope you are enjoying the New Year so far. Big things are happening with PBJM this year. I am going to try to cut back on my Sunday shoots...My honey has mostly Sundays off and I have not been to church in forever. It really got alittle crazy at the end of last year. This year I am determined to get organized and things under control. I know that you have missed the blog...I have heard your cries! I am going to continue to only give a two day window when the blog is updated...so please catch it while you can. I hope you will see more creative work from me this year. I am going to work hard to blow your minds with new ideas, new places, and just fresh new pics. Please, do tell your friends...give them my email or phone#. Thanks for the wonderful 2009 and I can't wait to see you in 2010.

Here is one of my last shoots from 2009...Remember Olivia?...How could you not enjoy this little princess...check out some of my favorites of the shoot with Olivia, Mommy, Grandmommy, and Uncle...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket