Introducing Ella Raye Gregory!

Yay! She is here...I have been waiting for this day! Ella Raye Gregory was born on February 15, 2010 at 9:10pm and weighed 6lb and 15oz and was 19 1/2 inches long. I got to visit with her last weekend and she is soo beautiful...get ready to see lots of pics because she has been on the waiting list for milestone since she was a twinkle in her mommy and daddy's eye. Love you Ella! Here are some of my favorite pics from her shoot. I wanted to also make a shout out to Sonia Barnet from Tiny Times Designs...she is my new friend that is making me some special little hats for some of my new milestones and some special projects for my own kiddos. The sweet hat you see Ella is wearing was made by Sonia. She made it with just a description of what I wanted over the phone...I know we are going to become really close seeing as I will be ordering lots from her in the future...please check her out at www.sonbarn.etsy.com
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket