

Ava turns 1 yr old also…this lil lady bug was so much fun…I think I had such a good time with this shoot because she reminded me so much of my lil Mason with those sweet cheeks...and that super sweet smile…Happy birthday!





I would like to introduce Miss Chloe Janae Moore…I was lucky enough to take some beautiful images of Mommy, Daddy, and Baby Girl!

Girls are everywhere…This lil bit is Addison Claire McCroskey…she is the pretty lil cousin of our friend Max Woerner…I am so happy to announce that she will be a new milestone kiddo and I get to see her again on her 3 month birthday…


I am so looking forward to lil Cooper’s birth…Had a good time with Mommy and Daddy…taking some maternity pics…sweet couple that I know will be fun parents…you can tell from the love in these images




What a cutie pie…Caleb didn’t want to smile much for me but he has the most beautiful green eyes…I think he gave me some magazine shots

