Summer time is a fun time for lots of shoots!

Girls at The Bungalow just want to have fun!
When Mrs. Jessica and Mrs. Lacy said they wanted to do something different with the Bungalow pics…I was up for it!...It sounded exciting, and a little scary…I knew I could really show what I could do with my photography and my photoshop skills…when I do family pictures I really don’t want to get to artistic to take away from the beauty of the actual person in each image…but the funky things I did to the Bungalow pics just showed how amazing these women really are…the more I added texture and played with color the better the pictures got…I use no actions…each step it took to get each final image was my creative idea and cannot be duplicated…on the day of the shoot and weeks before I gave the girls direction and they took my imagination and made it reality…they styled themselves…makeup and hair…and I directed the shoot…I setup the scenes…I researched, and dreamed, and stressed about this project…these are some unique girls and I wanted to exceed their expectations and mine own…I am so happy the way they turned out…it was probably the most fun I have ever had on a shoot…Thanks girls for listening to my ideas and letting me make yours come true!!!! This salon is really as fun as you see displayed in these images…you gotta stop by The Bungalow and you too could be this HOT!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The beautiful owners!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Florida!!!
I did have a nice little bre
ak in Florida…I got some wonderful shots…with Teen and Nick it is pretty easy but I gotta share some of my work…amazing right! And the first pic on the blog of me is also mine…it kinda bothers me when people ask me who takes my picture…it is almost like they want to know that anyone can do what I do…well you can…but when I do have someone take my photograph I set everything up…I set the camera for the lighten and the scene…Sometimes I test on a stand in…and then when I hand over the camera…I instruct the shooter where to stand and how exactly they should execute…so to avoid any questions of my talent…I wanted to prove something…and take the shots of me myself!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I don’t want to forget to introduce some of my new lil friends…Cooper the new addition to the Gray family, and Donovan Atmore and his brother Dorian
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket