Why Love Lock photoshoots are so hard to get!

I have been a very busy girl this Holiday season...please tell your friends if they have tried to get in with me that it is nothing personal...I just don't have much time, even to respond sometimes...but still send them my way because I always try to do my best...and please tell them to let me know who refered them...For a regular shoot for a family or individual is 1 and half hours of shoot time for $175...this includes CD with 20 edited images and may include other images from the day with a copyright release (email at lovelockphotos@yahoo.com) Milestones are not available at this time...I have so many kiddos on the program and congrats to all the mommies that are pregnant again...siblings of previous Milestone kiddos are grandfathered into the program...I hope you enjoy the pics from my latest shoots...I hope you and yours have a Merry {little} Christmas!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket