Okay here are my sale items...hopefully this is easier to view...I really think this might be an on going thing...I love to create...when I am painting, drawing, or doing anything that is physically creating something...anything...I get my negative energy out and what better way to get some of my other creations out and my new things in to transform than through a sale...so here are the items...unless it says firm than you can always contact me with an offer...but let me know when you want to pick the items up...Jen
|
Sqaure iron mirror
|
Just cool
mirror
|
$7
|
|
Bear chair
|
Needs to
be cleaned and sealed…had for a long while and never used
|
$5
|
|
Little White Chair
|
$5
|
|
Rusty Barrel
|
Really
really rusty…needs to be sealed…the bottom is rusted right out but would be
amazing planter
|
$15
|
|
Crazy tall back white chair
|
This is an
antique chair and originally purchased for $80…the paint is literally falling
off but it is a gorgous chair for someone that can use it…maybe repaint…it is
not too sturdy but amaze show piece…
|
$30
|

|
Green chair with removable wood seat
|
This need
some love…I have a purple on also…
|
$5
a piece
|
|
White columns
|
This are
amazing…the paint is perfectly aged…one column is still in tack but the other
just needs to be glued…these could be used on a home as a column or repurposed
into something amaze
|
$40
a piece firm…
$75
together firm…
|

|
Days Until
|
Wall mount
or set on the mantel…painted with chalkboard paint
|
10
|






