I strive to capture the love of the ones I love through my photography!
A New Year means New Ideas!
If you know me and my work...you know that I do not want to be like everyone else...I want to be better!...once something gets old or someone else starts taking your ideas then you have to come up with new more amazing ones...Constantly thinking and being amazingly creative is not easy...This year my goal is to give all my LOVED ones fresh new ideas and fresh new places...I want to be the best!...I want to keep my clients coming back...Other photographers may charge more than I do but I want to keep my prices steady but give you more...as long as I can fit you in then I will give you the best I have...I love your families and I want you to love me...Love Lock gives you a photographer with more than 4 years of experience with an art education background, I continue to take classes at TCU in photography to make sure that your photos you receive for the price is the best quality...I am quick...And above all I put my heart and soul into every session...Cheers Loves to a New Year!