First shoots of 2011!

Again I want to say that I am excited about this new year. TCU photography classes are challenging me this year to improve on what I thought I already knew. I will be improving in ways that you may not even see in my photographs. I am ready for the challenges of the 2011. I will be participating in 2 more weddings this year. I want to be clear I am still not claiming to be a wedding photographer. Very few people can meet my requirements for me to agree to such an important day. Just like each bride wants the day to be perfect and magical, so too do I want to make their pictures. SO...I will share these images but remember that I will not do many of these types of shoots...if anymore. My sessions are still remaining at $175 for a normal 1.5 hour session...this includes time at shoot, time at editing process up to one week, DVD with 20 high resolution professional edited images and may include any other images from the day (average 60 images), with copyright release.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket